Superintendent: Vickie McCauley
1. Fee is $75.00 for camp site, due by August 1, 2023
This includes electricity and water. ( no septic hook-ups )
You can pay for septic pumping by making arrangements with septic truck on-site.
2. Admission arm bands -$12.00 for 6 and older and $9.00 for exhibitors.
3. Campsites are held from year to year on a first-right-of-refusal basis.
4. Each space will be issued a parking pass for one vehicle. Other vehicles are required to park in the parking lot.
5. No four wheelers or ATV's allowed in park.
6. All dogs must be on leash or in campsite. Owners will be held liable for animals in the RV park.
7. Keep noise to a minimum between 10 pm and 7 am.
8. Keep roadways clear of vehicles for emergency vehicle access.
9. Dry camp spaces are available for $10.00 a night as first come first serve basis.
10. Please be respectful of neighbors when you are in the RV park.